Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dance. It’s all I wanna do. So won’t you dance?



No blog of mine would be complete without a special post about Kylie! I heard a replay of an interview with Kylie on Australian radio this morning. I'm feeling extremely girly at the moment, and now really looking forward to the upcoming release of Kylie's new album and the countdown to a special weekend in Canberra for the Sex and the City 2 movie.

Both Kylie and Sex and the City are products which girls in their late 20s-mid 30s really identify with - we spent the years we formed most of our views on men and relationships listening to Kylie and Carrie Bradshaw. I honestly don't think teenage girls understand why we love SATC or Kylie so much.

So, Kylie's new single - All the Lovers. I absolutely love it already! But it doesn't quite beat my current love - Cheryl Cole's 3 Words (completely obsessed - I also heard Cheryl interviewed by Australian radio twice this week, complete girl-crush on her and Dannii!). Get on YouTube now and listen to both songs.

PS - final bit of news, X Factor is coming back to Australia later this year! One of the things I miss most about my time in the UK - Saturday nights with Dannii, Cheryl and Simon, I just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment