Friday, May 14, 2010

Chocolate Fudge Bars

This is one of the easiest recipes I know! Chocolate Fudge Bars from the Woman's Weekly Biscuits cookbook. It literally takes 30mins from start to finish (well, maybe a bit more time to let the slice part cool, and a few hours/overnight in the fridge for the icing to set). This recipe is also very easy because it contains ingredients which are generally in your cupboard. And this little slice reminds me of my childhood - because this recipe is so easy, my Mum always used to make it for me to take to school morning tea days. If you would like the recipe, please email me on livinginlavenderbay@gmail.com

Making this slice reminded me of another slice I used to make all the time in London - Mars Bar Slice! Might make it soon for my Sydney workmates.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment