Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To MacBook or not to MacBook?

My computer is almost dead - in fact, it dies almost every 15mins yet I always manage to revive it. I think it's time for a new one. So I'm seeking views - MacBooks seem to be the newest best thing in computer world. Would you buy one and, if you've got one, would you recommend it? Or should I buy another Dell? All I do it surf the web, play with photos, a little bit of music and tiny bit of word processing/excel. I'm amazed at how scared I am of computers - and there is a 10 day waiting list to have an appointment with an Apple technician at the Sydney megastore! Incredible.

PS - Australia really does have more talent than Britain (sorry guys). And Dannii is looking great as usual (now, this is relevant in the my showcase Sydney blog, because AGT is checking out Sydney's talent tonight).

Making full fat, full sugar ANZAC Biscuits tomorrow night - I'll let you know how they turn out. ANZAC Day is on Sunday. What a strange year it has been. I'm sure I'll blog more about it closer to the time.

Sleep tight - and give me those techie computer tips, please! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment