Monday, April 19, 2010

New Baby Jack!

Just a quick post to say welcome to the world baby Jack! And congratulations to new Mum & Dad, C&A. New babies are just the most lovely news - such happiness for everyone and a brand new little person (also loads of great things you can buy little children - shopping for babies and children is one of my great addictions). I am so excited!! I can already imagine that he is the most stunning child, just like his absolutely gorgeous Mum (I hope he has her hair).

Tonight is a great TV night - my absolute favourite show on Australian TV: The Mentalist (I've been looking forward to it all day, and can guarantee I'll think about it all day tomorrow - how I love Patrick Jane, even though I find it so scary). And my first sesson of Australian MasterChef (which I've heard is so much better than the UK version - looking forward to forming my own view on it).

Low fat cupcakes went down okay at work today (R ate 3) - won't make them again though. I'm also going to concentrate on new soups for the next few months.

Okay, good night. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment